1. Mediafon datapro, UAB acts as a data controller and respects your privacy and adheres to the applicable the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). In the following, you are informed which personal data we may gather, for which purpose it may be processed during your visit and use of http://www.numlex.com ("Website").
2. What is personal data? Personal data is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify a natural or legal person (e.g. your name, e-mail address, IP address or the feedback you provide on the Website).
3. What type of personal data about you we collect and process: We receive and store any information you enter on the Website, provide for the Sales office in any other way to the extent necessary to provide the services or to execute the contractual relationship with you, only. Further, personal data might be automatically collected and processed when you are using this Website (e.g. though cookies). Though your use of the Website, we gather, collect, store and processing the following personal data: first name, last name, citizenship, mobile phone number, postal address and email address; Log files (IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with the Website, domain names, landing pages/content, pages/content viewed, device ID and device location); Profile information (preferences, details of your historical searches, any other information which you leave voluntarily on the Website. These personal data might be collected via cookies (please see cookies policy).
4. Collection of data of underage persons. If you are an underage person, you shall not use this Website and are obliged to leave it immediately. This Website shall not be used and shall not be intended to collect information on underage users and advertise information on services for children without the consent of their parents.
6. Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics tool that helps us to understand how visitors engage with our Website. The following information is collected by Google Analytics: browser, type of gadget, model of gadget, location, country, city, service provider, screen resolution (on mobile), time on site, language, operating system, visited pages on site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the user's IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers outside of Europe (e.g. in the USA). Google uses the information to examine the Website’s usage, prepare reports on the Website’s activities and to offer other optional services. Google may supply this information to third parties if Google is legally required to, or if third parties process the information on Google's behalf. The Google Analytics cookies expire in 730 days (default value) and will be kept on your device for that period of time, unless of course you remove them manually. You can at any time disable collection of your data by Google Analytics, as described here - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
7. Social Media Plug-Ins. In case you interact with social media plug-ins implemented into our Website (e.g. the "Like" button provided by Facebook Ireland Ltd in Ireland, the "Twitter" button provided by Twitter Inc in the USA or the "Instagram" button by Instagram, LLC in the USA) or you access content on our Website that contain a plug-in, your device establishes a direct connection with the servers of the respective social network operator. To our knowledge, the social network operators receive information via their plug-ins regarding your use of our Website, such as your operating system, browser, IP address, the content currently being retrieved, the previous content retrieved and the date/time of the content visit. This enables the social network operator to put together a profile on your user behavior and add this information to your respective profile on the social network. It cannot be ruled out that such a profile might be matched to you even if you are not registered with or logged-in to the social network. Please note that we have no specific knowledge of the content of the data transmitted to or of its use by the third-party social media plug-in providers. Please obtain this information directly from the specific social network operator and read their privacy policies for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, what rights you have and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings. In case you do not wish such a data transfer, we recommend that you log out of the social network before you use our platform.
8. How we use your data and data of third parties. We use your personal data to: provide the services requested by you; communicate with you concerning the requested Services and send you confirmation of your requests; carry out, process and edit your requests; provide support and customer service in the use of the Website and the Website services; provide information on existing and future services and offers, in case you have given your consent to this use; improve the performance and quality of the Website; provide answers to your requests and comments; satisfy your claims; for any other purposes necessary in order to fulfill our contractual obligations about which we will notify you prior to the new processing takes place. If required, we will seek your consent before commencing the new data processing activity. Please note that the provision of services might be impossible if some personal data have not been provided by you.
9. Legal basis for data processing. Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described above will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we usually will process personal data only (i) where we need the personal data to provide the services or execute the contractual relationship with you, (ii) where we have you consent to do so, or (iii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal data from you.
10. Data Storage. We store personal data we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal requirements) or for the period of limitation prescribed in the relevant laws. When we have no ongoing legitimate need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. In the case of consent-based data processing, personal data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
11. How do we protect personal data? We do our upmost to make your visit and use of our Website as safe as possible. Thus, we comply with Sec 6 DPA as well as Art 32 et seq GDPR in order to ensure data secrecy and data security and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent possible loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure, modification or destruction. Taking into consideration special aspects and threats in the media and on the internet, We cannot guarantee absolute protection of your personal data but will make every effort to protect your personal data at the highest possible level. We abide by the requirements of applicable personal data protection law and our internal privacy policies on data protection.
12. Your rights. According to the applicable laws as well as Art 13 et seq GDPR, you have the right to request access to personal data; request rectification of personal data; request erasure of personal data; request restriction of processing of personal data; request data portability; object to the processing of personal data (including objection to profiling;); withdraw consent to processing of your personal data, where applicable. Please directly contact us in these cases. If you think you privacy rights have been breached, you may lodge a complaint with an authority of the European Union country of you habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement. Contact information for these authorities can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.